Friday, February 6, 2009

The Winners!!

We want to CONGRATULATE two winners who guessed closest to the day Max would arrive and closest to his weight.
DATE:
CAROL BASHAM (Lucy's aunt): guessed Februray 3rd, just one day off from Max's February 2nd birth date.

WEIGHT:
MARIO and DEBRA: guessed 8lbs, 3ozs, just one ounce off of Max's birth weight of 8lbs, 2ozs.

My Mom will be returning to the States at the end of February. She will take with her the winners' gifts and we will do another post showing what they won when that time comes! Thanks to everyone who participated in our guessing game!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Okay, I didn't play the game....but I think YOU GUYS are the winners in every sense. He is a beautiful little boy. Congats! Now your days will be filled with the amazing experience of watching brotherhood unfold for both Canaan and Max. As I look at his sweet little face I can't help but be reminded of our sweet baby that shared the same due date as Max but left us very early because if miscarriage. I am happy that you have your sweet boy safe in your arms! Enjoy your new addition...I know you are! God bless you!