Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Cutest Two


Ok, Dougle already put this on his blog, but I had to post it on mine too because it was just TOO CUTE! Do I have the cutest boys or what?
Sometimes Dougle and I wonder where Canaan came from! He is such the crack-up and ham that neither of us are! Now, the 100% Sweet One on the left, he is 100% Mommy! :) Daddy thinks different....!
Really, WE BOTH ADORE EACH OF OUR BOYS! They are so special! We thank God for them every night, in addition to praying for wisdom in how to raise them before Him. That is the most important thing!
And we enjoy showing them off to you all!!

6 comments:

Kirt said...

Looks like Canaan is winning in the "hair" department by a slight shadow!
:-) Dad

David and Olivia said...

Can't wait to spend another "night and day" two weeks with these two... and their great mom as well! :)

Ashtin Hoskins said...

Wow...I think Max looks a lot like Lucy in this picture! And Canaan looks more like Dougle. But that's just me! They sure are cute! And look at Canaan driving! Better late than never! hehe ;)

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Cuties!

Carolyn said...

Your boys are pretty cute....behind mine, of course :)

I bet you are getting into the fun stage of raising brothers - where they are playing together more and building a cool bond. Fun times that I wouldn't trade for anything!

Love you guys - I was excited to hear that Liv and Dave are pregnant...will be fun for the boys to have a cousin.

I know you are in the States spending quality time with your family. I was glad you got to return. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm Anne Stephanie Cruz, one of your blog followers. I work for www.ownadaycare.com, it's a site dedicated to giving useful information and advice to people who are passionate about having their own daycare business - but don't know where or how to start.

Anyhow, I sent you this email to ask if you would consider having me write a guest post on your blog. It can just be a short article about child care, parenting and daycare, setting up a daycare center - or really anything that you might find interesting.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!


Sincerely Yours,

Anne Stephanie Cruz
www.ownadaycare.com

Steph@Ownadaycare.com