Monday, May 19, 2008

FIRST LETTER...and some other Canaan info

I am happy to say, we received our FIRST SNAIL MAIL letter here! It has taken so long because we have not had an address for several months. However, we now have an address and a key to our mailbox, and we are receiving mail. This was very exciting for us! Our first piece of snail mail came from LUCILLE SCHRAMPHER. I don't think she uses a computer, so she probably won't see this blog post. But, she is the lady after whom I was named. So, it was very special in that regard.

As for other stuff, I just have a few random stuff. I forgot to add some new words that Canaan has been saying on his 18 month update. He says star (tar) and triangle (ti-kl). He is now asking for his alphabet letters by pointing to them (up in the cabinet) and saying "Beee." He can now identify the letters A, B and O (his favorite).

Well, that is all for now. Stay tuned for a glimpse into culture shock...coming soon! We love you all!

No comments: