Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pictures

So, this blog is just pictures mainly. I have a lot of pictures with Dougle's side of the family and some of Aspen (Guy and Nan's little girl) with Canaan. Unfortunately, I don't have hardly any with my side of the family. I was very sad when I discovered this. I think that it is because most of the time we spent with them, we were sick. Canaan ended up passing his sickness to 8 people! Needless to say, it was very contagious.

We are in Houston right now. Our plane leaves at 11:45pm Thursday night (tonight). I think we will be exhausted by the time we are in the air and able to lay back and sleep. We arrive in Moscow at 8:00pm Friday night (Moscow time). It is an 11 hour flight. We have had a great, but whirlwind trip. Canaan has had it with traveling; he is ready to be home. We are looking forward to getting back into routine and seeing what comes next with our adventure in Moscow!


1 comment:

Guy and Nancy said...

love the pictures. We really enjoyed spending those days with you. Great memories! - Nan