Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pictures

Hi. Just wanted to post a few pictures for you this time! The boys are growing so fast, especially Max at this time. I just wanted everyone to see what cuties I have! Hope everyone is doing well! We love you all!

This first picture is of Canaan "walking like a elephant" as he called it. I recently bought him a copy of the Jungle Book, and he is imitating Mogli when he joins the elephants, marching from here to there! The picture is a bit blurry, but cute none-the-less. There is also a picture of Canaan sporting his "big boy underwear," as well as many of Max, one of Sunday morning Bible class in the kitchen, and one of Valery, our friend, reading to the kiddos.















4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness are they ever CUTE!!!! I love the pics - thanks so much for sharing.

David and Olivia said...

Cute photos!!!! I have got to see Canaan walking like an elephant next time I come over. :)

Kim said...

cute little guys!! i think that max might possibly look more like you than canaan. does canaan like to play/talk to max? jenna mostly does her own thing, but whenever she does pay any attention to Eli he lights up with great big smiles.

oh... ps. i think that we will be in lubbock in may!! i would love to meet your little guys and see you two again if we can. what is your email address? i will send you my phone #.

Jeanette said...

MORE than cute! I love seeing new pictures... I'm not so good at commenting;)