Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pictures, Finally!


Hi there! I am finally posting some pictures. In the States, we bought a new computer because our old was has been acting like it wants to die on us for a while. My husband is a HUGE fan of Mac, sothat is what we bought. However, I am having to re-learn how to do a few things. One is resizing pictures. But, now that I figured it out, it is SUPER EASY and I can do it way faster than on the PC. So, I am a big fan now too! :)

Canaan loved playing on his "playground" my dad had built. Max enjoyed his very own swing in it too. Canaan also loved hanging out with his grand-dad. Whenever he was home from work, he would go outside with Grand-Dad, move the water hoses to water various parts of the lawn, pull weeds in the garden with him, check the mail at the end of the driveway, etc. Sometimes he would randomly look at Grand-Dad and say, "Oops, there's a weed! Get out of there weed!" It was like their little inside joke. Too cute! And when Grand-Dad wasn't around, he would pull and tug on the water hoses by himself, thus one of the pictures below. In one pic, Canaan is walking in front of my parent's wildflower garden. It was in full bloom part of the time we were there and was just beautiful!

1 comment:

kIrt said...

Yep, that's my buddy!! He learned to move the water hoses quite well. Love you guys.
Dad