Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Brother Anniversary!


Well, Canaan had an anniversary the day Max turned a year old. He's been a brother for a year now. Thought I'd share a few pics of them throughout the past year!

When we told Canaan that Max was going to have a birthday and be one year old, Canaan got really excited and said, "When it's gonna be Max's birthday, he's going to be big and talk!" We had to explain that he wasn't going to talk all of a sudden, but he would...little by little!

The first picture has a special place in my heart, probably because it brings back memories of a similar picture that I have of me and Olivia, right after mom brought home my new baby sister. I'll have to look for it to show you all! I also like the one near the bottom, of both of them in their PJ's, holding their blankets. They are adorable with them. Max has a monkey and Canaan has a little lamb. (Yes, Canaan still sleeps with a blanket!) Sometimes if Max throws his paci or blanket out of his crib, Canaan will get it for him and give it back. Such a big boy helper!

















No comments: