Friday, March 12, 2010

And here I thought Spring was coming...!

I have been thinking about updating my blog so much recently, but haven't had a chance to carve out some time yet to do it! I have pictures and news to share and information I like to have written down here, since it is my 'journal' of sorts. But for now, just a few pictures.

For the past week, the sun has shone almost every day! And, it has been getting warmer- ABOVE freezing every day! The snow has been melting, the roads and sidewalks have been semi-clear and dry, and the enormous patches of deep ice and old snow that was shoveled into piles to the side of the road, were diminishing in size.

Then, we woke up this morning to snow and clouds!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!






2 comments:

Alison said...

Your groundhogs there must be really afraid of their shadows!

Kirt said...

That's my boys on the playground in the snow! I guess the fountains are NOT running, huh?
Love you guys
Dad