Saturday, October 6, 2007

Toys

Canaan has learned that he can put the rings back on the stacker! It is so exciting. He’s been doing it for about a month now, and he never puts them on in a certain order. He just grabs whatever ring is closest or his favorite at the moment. He has also learned that he can put the shape blocks back in their box. He doesn’t put them through the shape matching lid- that is a little ways down the road still- but he does take off the lid and plop the blocks in. It is fun to watch how he is growing and learning to do things on his own!

3 comments:

tim rush said...

Hey guys, thanks for sending us the link. I'm really excited about being able to keep up with you guys.

Doogle, I loved getting to work with you in AIM and going to Amherst. You are a great servent and will be used by God in a great way in Russia. Cory and I talk about you all the time. (He's got great stories! Ha!)

We wish you guys the best.

P.S. I love the name Canaan

Jessica L. Johnson said...

Hey Lugy! Don't take to much offense at my mess up. I do that kind of thing all the time, not on purpose though! I have never actually done it to somebody in person though. Some have it worse though. When I talk about Cory and Toni, I accidently call them Corney and Tori all the time. I just have this issue with turning around letters. Since you know spanish you will appriciate my problem with the verbs conocer and cocinar. I told sombody once, no puedo esparar para cocinar a mi sobrina! I few small letters can make a hugh difference! Anyways, it was fun seeing you guys! Sorry that I called you Ducy and Lugy though! Hope you have a good visit with my neice, but please don't cook her!

Love, Jessica

Wix Family said...

I can't believe he knows how to stack them Eliana still thinks they are just nicely placed chew toys that she throws to the side when she wants to move on to the next flavor.