Friday, December 28, 2007

Farrah's Wedding

Dougle's sister was married on December 23rd in a small ceremony at her dad's place. Marriage had been in the plans for Farrah and Seth Greenberg for several months; in fact, they were originally planning for an April wedding. However, in a flurry of love and excitement to tie the knot sooner, Seth and Farrah were married last Sunday. Dougle did an amazing job in performing the ceremony. Seth's parents from Hobbs, as well as his sister and her family from Phoenix, and his grandmother were in attendance, in addition to Farrah's and Dougle's dad, Farrah's boys (Rickey and Brandon), and Canaan and I.
I just wanted to put these pictures of the ceremony on line to share them with family and friends. Congratulations Seth and Farrah! We pray that God blesses you, Farrah, Seth, Rickey, and Brandon in your new life together and in this next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are amazing. Thank you so much for everything you did too help with this wedding. I could not be happier with the way everything came together and Craig, you did an awesome job with the ceremony. Lucy, the food...decorations...everything was awesome. I can't really put into words how I feel, my family felt... I will just say it was perfect.