Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Few Pictures

Here are a few pictures we've taken recently. I hope you enjoy!

Canaan and Daddy reading "Wake Up, Night" before bedtime.




Canaan standing on a chair looking out the window at the cars and trucks. If you notice, he found a way to get even higher!




Canaan getting ready to go outside and push his stroller. It has been in the low 40's for over a week!













This is Canaan sitting on the arm chair, listening to his music. He sits on the arm chair because the speakers are above it on the shelf!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, those made me smile!
Mom

David and Olivia said...

I enjoyed them as well. :) He's growing up and getting more and more "big-boy-like." Hard to believe.

Anonymous said...

He is totally adorable, guys. I love going to this blog cos I know there will be baby pictures. Was wonderful to see Rob in chapel this morning. I am praying for your whole team.
Love,
Darlene