Friday, July 11, 2008

Morning Sickness and the Works!

Yes! We are pregnant again! I am nine weeks pregnant!

With Canaan, I had a great and easy pregnancy. This pregnancy is proving to be quite different so far. I've had a lot of morning sickness, fatigue, and all those ugly little symptoms that remind you there is a tiny one growing inside! The internet info says that at nine weeks, the baby is the size of a large grape and weighs as much as a paper-clip. The tail is about gone and all the major organs are there! How amazing! I can't fathom creating such a beautiful, wonderful and intricate process to develop into a baby!

Dougle is being the sweetest hubby and taking care of me every chance he can. What a sweety! So, we are praying for a healthy pregnancy, wisdom to parent two kids, and energy to get through the next nine months and then 18 years!

11 comments:

Kingdomsaint said...

Wow! Congrats! That will be a great addition to your family! God bless you!

Haley said...

Congrats!!! That's such exciting news! I know Canann will make a great big brother, and that you guys will be awesome parents of two little one!

Carolyn said...

Yay! Awesome news! I am really excited for you - so new baby should be born in Ukraine? Happy pregnancy to you!

Are you hoping for a girl or a lil bro for Canaan?

Have a great day - rest!

Love, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!! Canaan is going to be a fantastic big brother!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! That's exciting. Congratulations! Where will deliver the baby? I'm really interested in the plan because I myself haven't heard of any American missionaries giving birth in Ukraine, and I'd love to know what you guys will do.

Hope your morning sickness passes quickly!

Love,

Katie

Timbra said...

congrats. . . how exciting. now i really feel like EVERYONE is having a baby. . . keep us posted. and we'll want to see lots of pix of your baby belly on the way. lots of prayers, i know how it is traveling and MOVING internationally while pregnant. . . you guys are awesome parents. i'm so excited for canaan getting a sibling. love ya

David and Olivia said...

You're what????

Anonymous said...

I'm SO incredibly excited for your family! (I've been waiting for this announcement for a couple months...) =)
How GOD has blessed y'all! We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy.
~Abigail Ball~

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy, congratulations on the new one. I keep up with all your news. I enjoy hearing all that is going on. Canaan is so cute and just seems adorable. Hope the all is going well. Take care Love Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for y'all!
God bless!

Elizabeth Ball

Miracle said...

Congratulations! I'm expecting #4, too, about 8 weeks, so we'll be delivering really close together!