Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This Slide Show ONLY has pictures that include Canaan. I hope you enjoy seeing Egypt with Canaan!

Canaan's Perspective of Egypt
1. Forget the pyramids, just put me behind the horse and let's giddy-up!!!
2. Kitty Cats are the best thing on the streets! There are lots of them. (But strangely...no dogs.)
3. I really like climbing the two stories of stairs to get to and from our hostel room. Mommy seems to get tired, but I love STAIRS!
4. Give me more juice! My favorite is the coconut juice: delicious and refreshing!
5. The Egyptian Museum was not very cool: temperature wise or interest wise. (Daddy and Mommy really expected AC in the museum, but it was not to be.) I was happiest after I fell asleep; this also gave Mommy and Daddy some peace and quiet with which to explore the museum without me asking to go 'bye bye' every turn we made.
6. All the attention on the streets is cool, but it can also be overwhelming for such a shy critter as myself. I warm up slowly.
7. I wish our hostel had a bath tub and hot water. I don't like showers, and I like cold showers even less!!
8. Please pray that I don't get sick. Mommy and Daddy have both experienced the Egyptian runs.

2 comments:

Guy and Nancy said...

I cannot sympathize literally but I know just having a baby outside in hot Houston weather is bad. Pregnancy definitely adds to the fun! I am sure you are super exhausted Lucy. I know this is a memorable trip for all of you though. Love you, Nan

David and Olivia said...

Cute, Lucy. Loved his perspective and the slideshow! Can't wait to hear about it all more! - LIV