Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Snow, Rain and Shine

You've seen us bundled up in the snow and cold. I just wanted to give you a picture of us out and about in the rain. It isn't the most convenient when you walk/take a stroller everywhere, but it is do-able and not too bad. We usually keep our rain cover in the stroller (along with an umbrella), because we never know when we are out if it will start spitting on us! I just thought I'd give you a picture to see how we get around when it is rainy! Lately we have had temperatures in the 80's, which is quite hot on the street! I am loving it! It finally feels like summer! We have had to get out some fans to keep us cool during the day in the apartment. But, I still love it!

2 comments:

Timbra said...

we considered one of these for alani in fiji but decided it would probably bake her, since even when it rains it's usually over 80 degrees (sorry) so we decided against and never got past a point where we were using the stroller/carseat combo, so she had full protection from rain if necessary with the little "visor" on the carseat and stroller both. i'm loving all the new posts.

David and Olivia said...

PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE give us a video of Canaan counting!?!? Thanks! :) Love you heaps, by the way. Oh, and I caught up on the blogs tonight, for some reason I missed two when we were moving here. How did that happen? I have no idea. Loved them today, though.