Sunday, August 24, 2008

More ABC's

Here it is again: Canaan saying his ABC's. Don't feel compelled to watch it; we figure grandparents and aunts and uncles are most likely those interested in another video of our smarty pants! But, this one is short: 30 seconds. He says the alphabet through, on his own, skipping N and W (he still won't say them). At the end, he says "no-know, F, G, way." Let me explain. "No-know" is his ways of saying "now I know." When he says "F, G, way," it is his way of saying "A,B,C's." Usually I am telling him to put his ABC's away (his foam letters), so that is why he puts "way" on the end of it. It is funny because several times a day he will see letters, when we are out, or if we are writing something, and out of nowhere, he will start in saying his ABC's. He almost always claps for himself when he is finished, which is cute. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

David and Olivia said...

I love it! We are always so happy to get another video of Canaan... even if it's the same thing, but more proficient! I didn't hear him say what you said he says at the end... wounded like "now I do it." That's what we heard. Oh well. Love you all!