Friday, July 10, 2009

This is the way we go to town...



Yes, we have a car. And yes, it is super nice to have a car. But, if things are close by, or we feel like it, we walk. Especially since it is summer.

We have a super wonderful stroller that I take out almost everyday. The boys and I love going to the park or other locations in the stroller (Canaan doesn't like to walk long distances- he prefers to ride).

A few times I have taken the boys out on the metro with me. I do this without the stroller, because I can't get it up and down the stairs of the metro myself. When we travel out without the stroller, I put Max in the sling. It is super nice to have. Even at the playground, I take Max out of the stroller and put him in the sling. Together we follow Canaan around and make sure he stays safe and out of trouble!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

what??!! you can't carry max, canaan, the stroller and the bags up (or down) the stairs to the metro? ;)
We ride bikes as much as we can around here, its so nice to be outside!